Don’t forget to find the right performers for the most special part of your day!
Have you always dreamed of a string quartet playing while you walk down the aisle? Maybe you'd prefer a steel drum band, or a dixieland trio? In any case, Lorio Ross can help make your dream a reality! We have the state's largest roster of professional musicians, giving you countless options to choose from. If you’re not sure what the best choice for your event is, give us a call today and we can help you decide based on the venue, acoustics and number of guests at your wedding.
At Lorio Ross Events & Entertainment, we can help you find the perfect musical accompaniment for your Ceremony and Cocktail hour.
Popluar String arrangements for Weddings include:
- Canon in D – J. Pachelbel
- Trumpet Voluntary (aka Prince of Denmark March) – J. Clarke
- Jesu Joy of Man’s Desiring – J.S. Bach
- Air from Suite in D (aka Air on the G String) – J.S. Bach
- Claire de Lune – C. Debussy
- Water Music – Finale (Sometimes recorded as Water Music – Hornpipe) – G.F. Handel
Popular Brass arrangements for Weddings include:
- Canon in D
- Grand March from Aida
- Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin
- Trumpet Voluntary